We are looking forward to resuming in-person Sunday morning services this Sunday, May 17. We want everyone to feel safe in attending. We believe we can offer a safe, secure and social-distancing environment in our auditorium. As you know, our pew area is designed to seat 196 people. With our normal average attendance of approximately 40-60, that is only about 20%-25% capacity. Therefore, we should have no problems with the 6-foot guidelines for distancing.
In order for everyone to understand the safety protocols, we are providing the following guidelines. Please help us keep everyone safe by following them as written. We look forward to being together in worship again. Pray for a great day. Pray that the Lord will bless.
Safe ✦ Secure ✦ Sanitized ✦ Social-Distanced
- No Sunday School for at least the first two weeks.No nursery or children’s services for these first two weeks as well.
- Masks have been purchased and will be available for those who need one.
- People are encouraged to bring their own mask from home.
- People are encouraged to wear masks all the time they are in the building.
- Mask should definitely be worn by those who are singing.
- Someone wearing gloves and a mask will be stationed to distribute masks to those who need them.
- Doors will be opened 30 minutes prior to service.Upon entrance, everyone is asked to go directly to the seating area. No handshaking, hugs, or other physical touching is to take place.
- All seating will be by family units.Children MUST sit with their parents or other family members who are responsible for them.
- Seating will be on alternate pews, meaning there will be an empty pew between family units.
- Social distancing requires that people not linger in the hallway, bathrooms, or fellowship hall.
- All Sunday School rooms will be closed.No entrance into the rooms will be allowed.
- Restrooms will be available, but we ask that they be used sparingly in order to avoid spreading any possible contagion.
- Offering will be “no contact.” The offering plates will be set on the communion table, and the table in the foyer, for people to place their tithes and offerings.
- Dismissal will be by rows or families in order to avoid violating social distancing guidelines.
- Hymnals and pew Bibles will be temporarily removed from the racks, in order to avoid any possible contamination.
- We ask that no physical contact take place, and no closer than 6-foot to each other, also in the parking lot.
- When the service is over, please remove all personal items from the auditorium, since we will be sanitizing after each service.
- Those who are, or may be, sick are requested to stay home and not attend the services.
- Those who are immuno-compromised are encouraged to stay home and wait to return.
- Those who are high risk, meaning 65+ years old are encouraged to consider staying home and waiting to return to services at a later date.
- We will continue to Livestream the worship services.
Everyone will be provided a free lunch from Chik-Fil-A. We will have family tables set up in the parking lot and under the pavilion for families to eat together and social distance from other families. The upper parking lot will be reserved for lunch.
Each person will pick up a box that contains a Chik-Fil-A sandwich, a bag of chips and a cookie. Then you will go to the next table and pick up a soft drink or water.
After you receive your meal, you will then proceed in a socially-distanced manner, or you may go to your car. We encourage everyone to stay and eat and holler across the parking lot to everyone else! We can have socially-distanced fellowship.
Please complete the form in the right sidebar so that we might have a better estimate on how many are planning to attend. Thank You!